The Martin County Fair Association, in cooperation with the vendors of the Stuart Green Market and other local farms, are pleased to provide a Drive-Thru Green Market on Sunday, April 19, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This unique market allows the community to support our local farmers and growers while also providing a safer and healthier opportunity for the public to buy items they need.
The Drive-Thru Green Market is where you will find more than 20 vendors offering fresh fruits and vegetables, breads and bakery items, eggs, cheeses, meats, honey, coffee, locally produced food products and more. Cash or cards are accepted.
How It Works...
- Cars will enter the fairgrounds at the traffic light at Dixie Highway and Aviation Way.
- Each car will receive a “menu” that lists booths by number and outlines their offerings.
- Numbered booths/tents will be set up 15 feet apart down the lane for safety.
- Cars will proceed one at a time down the line of vendors, stopping at the booth(s) of their choice.
- Customer make their purchases and exit gate 6.
For more information, please visit the event page on Facebook.