i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest provider of youth sports leagues in the United States with over 600,000 members spanning 500 communities from New York to Hawaii. i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-17 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, T-Ball and golf. With our focus on fun, safety, convenience and good sportsmanship, i9 Sports offers traditional kids sports leagues without the traditional headaches! Here are some of the ways i9 is different from the rest:
- All skill levels welcome - No tryouts! No drafts!
- Everyone plays – every game!
- No fundraisers of any kind!
- No mandatory volunteering!
- One day per week - practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
Sports programs are offered at Justin Wilson Memorial Park, 2050 SW Mapp Road in Palm City (34990).